The $250 deposit is a Non-Refundable Deposit and must be paid to reserve a spot in camp.
Full payment for camp must be received 2 weeks prior to camp start date or you risk losing you spot in the selected camp as well as your $250 Non-Refundable deposit.
Withdrawal from camp 2 weeks prior to camp start date will result in no refund of full camp payment.
Please understand that exceptions have been made to carry over the Non-Refundable deposit and camp payment for the following year (to be applied to camp fees) but only under special circumstances and must be agreed upon by management.
*Please note that credits are non-transferable.
Such circumstances can include
- Injury, doctors note needed
- Team qualifies for provincial, national, or state tournaments
$50 Payment Insurance can be purchased to protect your payment for withdrawal from camp for any reason and receive a full refund until 2 weeks prior to camp start date. The insurance must be purchased at the time of deposit for camp.
Please note if you qualify for a camp discount:
- You may only use one discount per registration plus other eligible referrals or family discounts
- Discounts are Non-Transferable.
- Discounts cannot be carried over.
Family discounts are as follows:
- First child- payment in full
- Second child- 10% discount
- Third child and beyond- 25% discount