BLE Don’t Forget List
- ALL baseball Equipment, including catching equipment (if catching)
- Cleats/Bat/Helmet/Hat – The Camp will not have helmets to borrow out – for hygiene purposes
- Ball socks, sliding shorts, ball shorts/pants
- Pillow/sleeping bag/top sheet/and rollup foamy – Players will be on cots and if wishing more padding or a softer bed, we suggest you could bring a roll up foamy to put on top of cot (Yoga mats work). Foamy’s for cots are no longer provided.
- Swim suit as we will be in the community swimming pool during the week.
- Shower shoes/sandals
- Personal Hygiene items. ie: tooth brush/tooth paste/soap/shampoo/baby powder or Gold Bond in case of chaffing
- Plenty of change of under garments/t-shirts/socks and shorts
- Sun screen as the summers are dry and hot.
- Water container/Water Jug – It is mandatory that players go to the field with a water bottle
- Running Shoe
- Medication (if necessary, please include complete instructions for use)
- Concession money ($50 recommended)
- Personal Emergency INFO
Players receive BLE Team Shirt/Shorts/ball cap and Tournament Shirt